yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Is that dude still alive? I haven't seen you in forever - your kids must be like 6' 200lbs by now.

Come on man, let's go riding when I get home. Maybe this weekend? I'm game for wherever.

Gimme a shout sometime Monday after 6pm when my semester is over.

And everybody else - watch here and I'll post yzguy15's triumphant return to NorTex!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Eric, long time no see!

Last time that I saw Jeff, he was picking grass burrs off of his hide, HUNDREDS of them, he cartwheeled into them big time. :yikes:

Hey Jeff, didja ever get em all off?

He also broke some expensive parts on the his yammy during the fall. :pissed:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Grady said:
Eric, long time no see!

Last time that I saw Jeff, he was picking grass burrs off of his hide, HUNDREDS of them, he cartwheeled into them big time. :yikes:

Hey Jeff, didja ever get em all off?

He also broke some expensive parts on the his yammy during the fall. :pissed:

Ha that sucked! Destroyed my radiator. :|

I was at Muenster last Friday. No crashes this time.

Give me a call!

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Jeff, when you going back to RRMT aka 'Muenster'?

I plan on being there Saturday, 1/12/08. I think you normally do Sunday's, but if you make it on Saturday, look us up, we tend to park where we were last time.(down the gravel road, to the right, by a big tree) Unless rain threatens, then we look for a shelter.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Grady said:
Jeff, when you going back to RRMT aka 'Muenster'?

I plan on being there Saturday, 1/12/08. I think you normally do Sunday's, but if you make it on Saturday, look us up, we tend to park where we were last time.(down the gravel road, to the right, by a big tree) Unless rain threatens, then we look for a shelter.

I was there Sunday the 6th. I am not sure about riding this weekend. Saturday is a definite maybe. Sunday is right out (and I wanted to race) b/c I will be headed off to an appointment to sample some wedding cakes. Yep. I am settling down (again). :)

Top Bottom