Eddie (+2)
Wilcox
Hank
Bryan

Last edited:

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I'll be there for sure on Saturday, possibly Sunday but that is Mother's Day. Might have to go see her this weekend and then missing out on her day the following week will be ok.

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I'll be there either late Thursday or early Friday.....depends if I can get my slow self out of bed and get motivated for the 7 hour drive! Will be there through Sunday!

trout

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2003
I'll have to talk to Chris, but I doubt we will make it. :(

I need to find a better mothers day event. I might take her on a canoe trip or something. I dont think she would want to spend mothers day watching me ride. She deserves better this year, she has put up with all of my crap.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Ivan...looks like you and I have been moved to the back since Chris and Monica get preferred seating/sleeping.

Eric said this weekend they weren't coming. You need to talk them into it. I'd love for them to make it.

Ivan

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
How many wives/girlfriends will be making the trip? I am trying to talk the wife into coming, along with my 13 and 2 yr old daughters. The 13 yr old isnt a problem, she's a rider, but the others might like some company. Some female attendees might make the begfest go smoother! Still very iffy, I cant commit yet....

Also, will someone ask an admin to remove the sticky from "New Charity Ride" under Places to Ride? Connecting to DRN has become a real problem for me, I dont know whether it is a DRN, ISP, or my computer problem, so I am asking while I have gotten through!

The problem is "Error 500, Unknown Host", if anyone has hints or resolutions.....

Robert

trout

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2003
I think we are out. I just dont have the heart to drag the pregnant wife out there to watch us ride. (maybe you guys do and can convince her!! :laugh: ) Im only kidding, she's not up to camping these days. I think one of the big things that she misses these days is the good ole TNT days of hanging out and camping. She misses ya'll. ( yea, so do i)

Do any of you guys know any good canoe trips/rentals in SC. I'd like to spend mothers day with her and Monica doing something peaceful like that...canoes or cabins.

Next season...LOOK OUT. Im gonna start racing/HS'ing like a mofo.

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm still in, sorry guys, I know you wish that I'd back out :eek: In fact, I'm taking the day off tomorrow to head over to GA and visit with Mom and Dad. That way I won't feel that bad when I'm out riding the following Saturday :laugh:

Last but not least, I found a great deal on heat-and-eat burritos, therefore, the fire pit should be placed far away from my tent :joke:

ob1quixote

Jul 23, 2003
Well, its a definite maybe for me. The daughter would love to go, but has Girl Scout activities. The wife needs to be home, since the daughter cant "solo".

I am working on a kitchen pass for Friday and Saturday, with an early Sunday exit.

I tried to trade holidays with the wife, that floated like a lead balloon!

Robert

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm trying to talk JP into coming, I even offered to let him ride my CRF that is for sale. Regardless, since the bike hasn't sold yet, I'll bring it along and maybe ride it once or twice and try to entice someone to buy it. It's been hard to start lately so I checked the valves today and they need to be reshimmed. Anyone bringing a box of shims??? I know that Gomer will supervise my installation, right??

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Well, my wife cannot get off work early Friday, So we would not be able to arrive before 7:00 - 7:30 does anybody see that as a problem?

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Great, just to clarify I meant 7:00- 7:30 Friday evening, didnt want to mislead,

Also I think I am on the list twice ( Eddie ) and DRZ_Dad ooops.....................

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Whew! Haven't been able to get on here, lately...

I think we are out. I just dont have the heart to drag the pregnant wife out there to watch us ride. (maybe you guys do and can convince her!! )
It's not camping! She can hang out in the RV with the A/C running while watching DVDs! She can even have her choice of beds!

Trout, check this out, the lower saluda below the lake murray dam is a beatiful river for canoe's and kayakes
Yeah, that is nice (even though the water is cold since it comes out of the bottom of the damn). Just arrange to get out before the rapids near the zoo. They aren't anything serious, but she might not want to do them right now.

Anyone bringing a box of shims
Gotcha covered. I have all of the small shims needed for the intake valves. I'm just light on the really big exhaust shims.

Well, my wife cannot get off work early Friday, So we would not be able to arrive before 7:00 - 7:30 does anybody see that as a problem?
I'll be a little late Friday night, too. Probably before 9:00, though.

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
How about a little survey...........

I am planning on camping in a tent, due to the extra expense and hassle involved in bringing the RV............

But I would rather not be the only tenter :laugh:

anybody else doing tent? or all RV's?

Top Bottom