May 31, 2006
I am looking for the pipe that will increase the top end on my 06 YZ450F and I want a fairly hard hit. Another consideration is the cannister length, I would like the shortest one possible (without cutting the stock one), the white brothers Carbon Pro looks amazing, but I can't find info on power increase, or how long that carbon silencer takes to break (from rock chips, vibration, or if it is as durable as aluminum, etc.) Also another quick question is about race fuel. I am sure you've heard it a million times but does anyone know exactly what race fuel does to the air/fuel mixture? and how should the carburator be jetted for this type of fuel? Leaner or richer? Thanks for any info

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
the carbon fiber is a super strong material. you will have to keep it packed often so you dont get a lot of heat to it. if it gets hot, it will brown and yellow then burn through. I had an old E series carbon on my 426. Great looking pipe, no problems with durability.

But back to the topic. The WB race series pipe is what you want. Great build quality, great power gains, no fitment issues. I run the aluminum pro on my bikes (250Fs). Awesome pipe.

your question on fuel is like asking what type of ice cream is best. without knowing what fuel you are running it is hard to give you any answers.

Top Bottom