IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Seince I will probably shoot for my masters in Criminology ;)
I know that about half the stuff they use on the show is fiction and actually used for other purposes(So the crooks don't know how it's really done) but the show ROCKS! :thumb:

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I loved the one I saw the other night were the guy shot the other guy with a ground beef bullet infected with bovine worms, that was some awesome slow motion action that showed the bullet going through the skin and clinging onto his organs, I love the computer generated slow motion scenes that showed the actual cause of death in slow mo, good show, I'm addicted....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by yz250roost
I loved the one I saw the other night were the guy shot the other guy with a ground beef bullet infected with bovine worms, that was some awesome slow motion action that showed the bullet going through the skin and clinging onto his organs, I love the computer generated slow motion scenes that showed the actual cause of death in slow mo, good show, I'm addicted....
Now that sounds like a good time Mister :silly:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I gotta agree. The wife got me hooked on CSI, and I'm looking forward to the Miami version of it.

Is it just me, or do we seem to be getting a glut of police/crime shows lately? :think:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Okie

Now that sounds like a good time Mister :silly:

Stop being so sqweemish Okie! ;)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I've been to two CSI shoot locations, (work related), and they are the nicest production people out of all the shoots I've been to.

The latest shoot had a bunch of lowered/winged rice burners. I always look forward to seeing the end result! ;)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Is it me, or are we in pleasentville :think:
Dirt Bikes, DRN, Beer, CSI, Spongebob, Trucks, sports, are we all the same :scream:
who's up for some Survivor :yeehaw:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Three nights a week? I knew about Monday night, but what other nights is it on? I LOVE that show. Yeah, who cares that over half of it is fiction... it's still entertaining. :thumb:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Diane, they have syndicated the first season and it's playing on TNN thursday nights. I know there are a few episodes I missed so I'll be watching ;)

KDX MAN

Nov 23, 1999
CSI is the main reason I probably won't make it into the uni coarse I want. That and my complete lack of motivation. Tv is such a distraction.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by TrailDawg
Hmmm....sounds like I should start checking out channels other than the Speed Channel, OLN, and ESPN-2.

:eek: You mean there ARE other channels??? :confused: :)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
The other night the had scenes from a body farm, where they were showing bodies in various froms of decay. ick, sorry, didnt make me a regular viewer. Ill stick with espn2, thanks

2001yz250

Mar 27, 2002
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
The other night the had scenes from a body farm, where they were showing bodies in various froms of decay. ick, sorry, didnt make me a regular viewer. Ill stick with espn2, thanks
I'm not sure if this is the same one, but there is a large body farm just outside of Knoxville. :scream: It belong to the University of Tennessee.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pffffffft!! I live it every day you Sallys. :moon: Bunch of TV lovin girls!:):):)
Beef bullets and flying worms, cut it out!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Mr. Pickles
Pffffffft!! I live it every day you Sallys. Bunch of TV lovin girls!
Beef bullets and flying worms, cut it out!

Jealousy... :| Such an ugly emotion that can inhabit the beautiful people on earth... so how did you acquire it Elk? :eek: :moon:

Kidding!! Only kidding. 90% of all policemen are beautiful people, in my opinion... the other 10% are the ones on COPS. :confused:

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
They're repeating it over here - gave us a couple of weeks of 2 episodes while they were waiting for SVU to come back on. Thankfully they've switched the time of CSI as it's a Wednesday night & we're not always here to watch it then.
I didn't get the episode where they found the bullet in the spare wheel, considering the guy was shot in the forehead & there wasn't much to the 4X4, why did they take it all apart & not look in the obvious spots?
Yip, another fan here.
Who cares if it's fiction, it's fun to watch & try to work out what did happen. The earlier episodes were better for special effects.
As for survivor, never watched it, but the shorts looked boring.
Michelle

B

biglou

I'll take "Dragnet" any day... :eek: Anyone remember the one where Joe stopped at the laundromat and killed a perp, only they could not find proof that the perp shot at Joe? Dismissed a "pencil line" under a shelf on the wall only to realize that the perp's bullet actually grazed the bottom of the shelf, lifting it up as it went into the wall, and then it set back down to hide the hole in the wall. What a great show.

"The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent..."

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:eek: I remember that show! But I caught it on TVLand :) :)

Lou musta cought it on Broadcast :)

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by IrishEKU
Lou musta cought it on Broadcast :)

Hey, I remember Dragnet on prime time, I hope Im not as old as Lou.
My dad used to watch live Little rascals, now thats old.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
What about the "Untouchables"? Da said he always watched new ones. I thought he was crazy because I thought color TV came along when I did....LOL Sheesh! I'm getting old!

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Saw it for the first time last night. REAL interesting. :thumb:

Top Bottom