the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I'm gonna head out on Saturday morning (3/8) .... REAL EARLY. Meet up with Placelast at Clear Creek and hang out at the D-36 Wild Piglet enduro on Saturday. Then race the Wild Boar enduro on Sunday. Probably come home Sunday night or possibly Monday morning. Lots of folks from DRN will be there on both days ...

Any one up for going ?

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
Come one, come all! My place is open, and exactly half way between Clear Creek and LA along the coast.

I'm either going up Friday morning or mid-day, depending upon who wants to stay over in Santa Maria.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
I'm going! It will be my first enduro. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep checking my route sheet/clock and stay up on two wheels. Should I forget about timekeeping and just follow the guys on my minute? Nah, I should try it the real way.:)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I would definitely follow the knowledgeable guys on your minute ... but instead of just blindly following them, pay attention to where they stop and how they ride the different sections .... i.e. after a check, at a reset, during free time, between speed changes, etc. ... I think you'll learn alot more buy shadowing them and trying to put the pieces together than if you just rode by yourself and tried it all on your own.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Ummmmmm .... hopefully that won't be the case !

bishop_d

Oct 12, 2001
Going up Friday Night and staying in a room in Coaling probably, then heading on to CC early Saturday for the Piglet. Probably going to come home Saturday night.

See you all there

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Having been to a TWMC endouro, my advice is just try to complete the entire race,(heck even 2 laps) and don't worry about time. These Eel enduros are about as tough as you will ever attempt. But it's a blast.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Looks it's me and CPT Jack so far .... who else ?

Top Bottom