JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Whats up brothers and sistaz. Im REALLY looking forward to our next ride. Hell, Its been 4 months since I have been on a bike. That's a record breaker for me. My leg is mended up even though my VFR is not :( . But hey, I still have my street plated WR! Can't wait to see you all again at Paragon. Just wanted to break the Jan Ice and stick my little fur seal nose up to sniff the trail dirt and say hi on a really gray day. Anyone got any favorite riding pics from last year? Lets see em!
Jason

Attachments

• onthetrail.JPG
    onthetrail.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 181
  • DanATK.JPG
    DanATK.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 184

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Jason! Yeah I can't wait to get out and ride again. Glad your leg is healing up OK. I'm rebuilding everything on my bike and thought to check to spark...and there ain't none :mad: I'll have it ready by Spring but what a oain in the arse.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm looking forward to the next DYDR get-together. We'll all be riding in just a matter of weeks!

Jason, glad to hear that you are (yet again) healing up.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Thanks to jason, I now have a picture of myself on my bike :cool: I never had one before, and now I can print it and use it as kindling.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
scooter1130 said:
Thanks to jason, I now have a picture of myself on my bike :cool: I never had one before, and now I can print it and use it as kindling.
No problemo bro how about one of you off the bike? :nener:

Attachments

• Scooterswim.JPG
    Scooterswim.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 150

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
JasonJ said:
No problemo bro how about one of you off the bike? :nener:

What? I was just walkign it through the water so I wouldnt splash everybody else, umm yeah thats it :nod:

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
scooter1130 said:
What? I was just walkign it through the water so I wouldnt splash everybody else, umm yeah thats it :nod:
Yup. your in rare company! you don't often see TWO Europeans walking their KTMs through 8" of water, AT THE SAME TIME!

Attachments

• ktmpush.JPG
    ktmpush.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 149

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Here's one of my favorites. Its an oldie and not some wussy 8" of water. :)

Attachments

• chuckswimming1-vi.jpg
    chuckswimming1-vi.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 144

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Ahhh Paragon *sniff sniff*

I think I'm going to cry now. Rooster and I were just planning on laminating a Paragon trail map and going through and highlighting all the trails as we rode them during the spring ride too. Now what...f'en f'ers anyway...

I haven't ridden since September I think...thanks to that whole edumacation thing/winter cold icky rain wet nasty blah blah blah blah....

Can't wait for spring!

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah I just got a call from Dave S (RS) last night. Im just learning about the Paragon thing now, man what a bummer! Don't worry the Pa crew will not let you down. We shall ride again. TC or somewhere else maybe.

Dlink. Its not easy. I bought my bike in Pa from a guy out near Harrisburg (different DOT sector) that was getting them like candy at a parade. He sold this bike because he had a streeted WR250, 426, and just moved into a 450 E start. Out in my (Montgomery cty) area, you just cant get them Titled. I ll tell you this, Ill never give up that title and VIN. I may buy a newer WR, but I will never give up my street sheeted 99 400 Title if you know what I mean :laugh: .

Oh yeah, nice pic TJ. Any one have any pics of me? I have very few of me on the bike.
JG

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Here are two of my fav TJ wood chuck pics. I have more though, LOL.
Someone call Willy Wonka! An Umpa Dumpa has escaped!

Attachments

• tj1.JPG
    tj1.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 128
  • tj2.JPG
    tj2.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 131

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom