mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
Hey does anyone know any good winter tracks in washington? I know a few such as Horn Rapids ORV in Richland(Going there this weekend), Woodland MX, The
Puyallup fair grounds, but that is basicly it. So I hope you guys can help me out please I hate not being able to ride much.

I hear that there is a track in Roy by the roy Y. Does anyone know anything about it? If so when is it open for open practices? Do they have a website? Where could I get more info on it? I hear it is indoors too!!

Thanks for the help

HONDA65

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2000
What part of WA. do you live in? There is a new indoor practice track in Woodland. It starts up this week. The deal is that they don't have open practice, but will be open to shops or individuals to rent. I know Andersons Cycle has it rented EVERY Thursday form 4pm-9pm and EVERY Saturday for 2 sessions, 10am-3pm and 4pm-9pm. They are commited to this schedule through the end of March. I hear Hillsboro Motorcycles has it every other Sunday, alternating with Woodland MX weekends. That would make their first day Nov. 25th. You may want to call them to be safe. I'm sure other dealers will rent it as well. Its $30 per person, with a 35 person limit. Strictly enforced!
Andersons # 360-944-0455; Hillsboro 800-809-6686 Moto on!!

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
check out www.oakwoodracing.com. That's the website for the track in Roy. They have their second race of the series on sunday the 18th. It's supposed to be REALLY easy. Not really much in the way of jumps, more like bumps from what I hear. But, I'm going to race there and see. It's supposed to be really fun though.

Jeremy

dual-sporter

Jun 2, 1999
i'm riding my quad at oakwood this sunday. it's a great track for newbies to racing, kids, & quads.
i went to the NW arenacross at puyallup this weekend, they'll have open practices at puyallup... see the wa arenacross thread. it's tighter & much more difficult than oakwood... there's real jumps, berms & whoops.

also, woodland has a winter series too check out www.woodlandmx.com
and i know there's usually a bunch of indoor races at clark county fairgrounds as well.

HONDA65

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2000
Its great to see that were finally getting some good options to ride at this winter. I might be checking out the woodland track tonight. I'll give a report if I do.

mxracer724

Oct 6, 2001
Thanks

Thanks a lot guys. It's nice to know some places to ride in the winter! I hate not being able to ride. I will probably be riding almost every week now!

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
promotors

Politics Did I metion they have a Practice Saterday until 9:00pm You could ride woodland then practice at and race there on Sundat :)

Top Bottom