'00kx250spode

Oct 21, 2000
I had Eric bore and port my KX310. I also had Jim at 2FastRacing rebuild the lower end and install a Wiseco Hot Rod crankshaft. Both companies provided excellent service and I couldn't be more pleased.

I'm going to replace the top end and, as part of the rebuild, I'd like to replace the piston pin bearing that resides in the top part of the crank.

Can I use an OEM bearing? I'm thinking I should be able to since the 310cc piston was made to fit on the OEM crank, but does anyone know for sure?

Thanks, Mark

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i bought a complete Wiseco top end kit with cometic gaskets from motosportoutlet, it comes with a Wiseco little end bearing. check the Wisecoweb site, they have a catalogue in pdf with numbers for rings clips pins bearings etc.

that said, i last ran a yamaha bearing with my wiseco piston and pin with no problems!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i kid you not mate! :thumb:

00kx250, i think either bearing will work fine, the bag says made in Japan, met bet they are one the same!

Attachments

• bearing.jpg
    bearing.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 125

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by bclapham
i kid you not mate! :thumb:

00kx250, i think either bearing will work fine, the bag says made in Japan, met bet they are one the same!

A bearing, and something to help you get your bearing...hehe

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom