Won a KX front end on E Bay last night!

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
I was high bidder on a set of '91 KX 500 forks, clamps and axle. :yeehaw: The best part is that with the exception of the forks and clamps, all part numbers (axle, caliper, cal. holder, brake pads, hub, etc.) are exactly the same! :aj: This should be an almost bolt on change. I had a '90 KX 500 and really liked the suspension for off roading so this should feel pretty familiar. It also has the trick blue anodized tubes. If I run into any sticky points I'll check the great threads on the swap on here! I was just getting ready to order a set of much stiffer KDX fork springs and got the whole shebang for only a few dollars more. I'll keep you guys posted. :thumb:

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
So I'm guessing you decided to keep the KDX awhile longer... :joke:

Congrats on the front end!

-Greg

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
Yeah, I'm gonna be a member of Team Gang Green for awhile, I guess. :cool: Funny thing is I haven't even ridden my bike yet and I'm gonna start hacking it up! :laugh:

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
I've got a picture of mine over the winter with there being only the frame, engine, and fuel tank in one piece, and it's a 2003. I've also already taken the top end off too. I understand... :joke:

Have fun!!

Best,
Greg

Top Bottom