gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Okie------------do you want to pay our way?????? We just can't do the cost for the 4 of us this year. We will certainly miss everyone.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If I had the $, yeah, I'd pay for everyone that couldn't come because of cost.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Don't forget to figure in the cost of the psychotherapy ya'll who can't make it will be paying week after week until next year's DW :nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I wish I could attend DW05. :(

My wife was insisting that this is the year that we are taking the family to Disney. Cashing in my miles and playing with some other favors, we'll be doing Disney for the cost of admission....not too bad. But too many days off from school for Connor, and without my travel buddy and riding partner, there is no way I could make the long drive this year.

So I thought, "maybe I'll fly out to DW for the weekend." But then I found out that I was being downsized and would not be going back to the insurance factory for the 2006 season.

So, while you are enjoying your week of moto-nirvana, I'll be looking at job postings on the internet. If I get lucky and land a job before DW05, you can bet that I'll be celebrating at Cooperlend. But the way job market is right now, I'll be lucky to be celebrating at DW06.

Have fun and ride safe.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Okiewan said:
DAMNIT. Unacceptable.

Ditto to all the folks that can't make it. You WILL be missed.

CO, say it ain't so!!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
with no ill-will towards Fred and his crew, I really think picking random teams etc. for the scrambles will avoid more bickering overall than it will cause. In some respects, the more serious it gets, the less fun it is, but that's just my opinion.

another option would be to make all the A and B riders use a bike 100cc or under... :ride:

mr. obvious, I hope you find a way to work things out!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Damnit, unacceptable.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
CaptainObvious said:
My wife was insisting that this is the year that we are taking the family to Disney. Cashing in my miles and playing with some other favors, we'll be doing Disney for the cost of admission....not too bad.

What days are you going to be there. Me and my family will be there Sep 27 - Oct 8. Let me know and I'll PM you my cell and we can hook up if you're there at the same time.

DW is..... as always.... a maybe for me. The Orlando vaca takes front seat. It will likely be our last big vacation trip with my oldest son. We do these once every 5 years and he'll be 20 by the time the next one is feasible. Damn I'm getting old!!!!! :think:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Damn the lack of vacation (none) time, logistics and air fare. We had hoped to fly in for something like a thursday night through saturday morning gig, but it just isn't going to happen for us. We will miss you all ...

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Rooster said:
Damn the lack of vacation (none) time, logistics and air fare. We had hoped to fly in for something like a thursday night through saturday morning gig, but it just isn't going to happen for us. We will miss you all ...

I'm gonna pout............................ :(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Damnit

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
TwinSpar said:
What days are you going to be there. Me and my family will be there Sep 27 - Oct 8. Let me know and I'll PM you my cell and we can hook up if you're there at the same time.

November 8 - 12.

Top Bottom