justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I thought about challenging the other chapters to see who would have the most or highest percentage of members attend DW. But then I figured that we (Heartland Spodes) would have a definite advantage there.

So then I thought I'd challenge the other chapters to have a member drink more adult beverages than Lorin.....but then I figured his significant other would be there so he'd be on his best behavior. ;)

So I have decided to challenge the other Chapters to have more fun than us..... just try it, it won't happen. Just come to DW and find out what I 'm talking about. :aj: :aj:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think we should have a Chapter Race. I can't imagine having a better time than when the Kentuckiana boys put a good spankin' on the Fartland Toads! :moon:

:aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I didn't know Jaybird went to Amarillo with us!:think: :scream:
NO PROBLEM! MX547 will take the holeshot and cruise away with the victory, Justql and Sawblade will run blocker. Anyone that falls down will get runover by the Mamba. :aj: :moon:

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Only one man on the podium? HA!

If Jay doesn't lap us, he'll be fine! :debil:

btw...who knows what chapter may happen to have a ringer with 'em. :)

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Ringer? Let's see, Cooperland, Heartland Spodes, home court advantage. We may have the GUY that is the ringer.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Imagine Chuck and Guy Cooper and Nephew Kenny Bartram on the Heartland Spode team. i think we'd defintely have the advantage.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You guys SUCK!!!!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL.....

B

biglou

All this jabberin', while Big Lou just sits back and soaks it in, waiting to put a hurtin' on all comers at DW'02...:eek: LOL! (At the buffet, that is...):D

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I think the loosers of the challenge race should have to BBQ up some ribs and chicken for the winners! :)

(I'll bring some crow for justql and Bswift! :p )

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Crow is not bad if served with humble pie.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i just now read this post for the first time. i'm not sure how i missed it. thanks for the kind words bswift (even if you're mistaken). your check is in the mail. :D

a challenge race would be fun. you guys better watch out, bswift is getting fast on the mx track. he's starting to rack up some trophies.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That check will come in helpful for the new bottom end. ;) I don't know if it is the tutoring that I have received that is making me faster or just riding with fast guys all the time. The Heartland Spodes are pretty quick in every area of off road, track or trail.
"1 large piece of Humble pie, please!"

Top Bottom