danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Guess that depends... what kind of rider are you? There is quite a difference between a TT125 and a YZ125, like night and day. If you have the physical size to ride a YZ and would like much better suspension and more power than go ahead and step up to a YZ125. Be warned, 125 2 strokes are gonna require a more aggressive riding style than a 4 stroke, they must be kept up in revs to be ridden well.

Good luck...

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
i have the tt-r. i have been riding for 5 months now. it just plain stinks-on-ice. but, it is a pretty good beginner bike, and not that bad on the trails. just for my riding style (extremely agressive) it just plain sucks. i am getting a yz, (125, there, camitchell;)) mostly because they are less $$$ than a 250f, and i can barely tiptoe it.(250f) the 125 is not as bad but ok. well, here i am rambling on-and-on, ill get off. how tall are you, whats your style, and how much experience? i'll *try* to help you out by these "stats"

yamaha125L

May 1, 2002
I am 5'8 171 lbs. I can bench about my body wieght. I got 5 months of expierience and about 5 to 6 years on atv's. My style if half free style and half racing.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom