cr2504life

May 17, 2004
Hey, my friend just bought this bike and the clutch was always kinda dragging and quite notchy feeling. Well he was riding it one day after he started it he put it into gear and it acted like the clutch wasnt' pulled in and stalled. It did this twice. We thought for sure it was the clutch. Well he brought it home and later decided to start it to see if it was still dragging bad(problay not a good idea but not my bike so i dont' care). He said it started up and then quit, he said it sounded like somthing was holding it back really badly(possibly a bearing). Now the bike wont' even turn over. We took the clutch apart and everthing looks fine :bang: except for some minor notching on the clutch basket. The basket isnt' as bad as mine and it works fine. Has anyone experinced this? any ideas? Ohh yeah there was quite a bit of small metal shavings in the oil filter. :yikes: Thanks guys

cr2504life

May 17, 2004
When we took the side cover off I noticed that the little mark on the counterbalanver gear and the mark on the crank were lined up perfectly. Is this a sign of problems or could this just happen by fluke?

Top Bottom