Joe_148

Mar 13, 2004
Does anyone else here have an 01 cr125? When the bikes in neutral idling/revving and probably when im riding to, it makes a distinct vibration noise, almost sounds like the rad is touching the frame and clanking off it. I cant see anywhere where its touching so Im guessing its maybe just the aluminum frame?

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
There must be something wrong. Very often, the pipe junction is to blame. You may want to put in new o rings on the exhaust manifold to see. I like to use silicone on the pipe junction on hondas they have the irritating tendency to leak and develop slack at the exhaust manif.

heparsons

Mar 28, 2004
I was having some vibration with a nice rattle noice and found it to be the kickstarter hitting the exhaust pipe. You might check that out. To fix the problem I stuffed a gave the spring that holds the fits under the ball bearing a little more stability by placing a small piece of copper wire in its hole before replacing the spring and bearing. It will hold until I can replace the worn parts. You may have the same problem. One tell tale sign is that your kickstarter will rub your aluminum frame down at the bottom of the kick stroke.

Top Bottom