Jay-R

Nov 27, 2001
Does anyone out there have a big bore CR125? I would like to know how it compares to stock. Which type of powerband to have ported for? I'm thinking about more power everwhere. Also, what other mods are worth the money?

Thanks for any input.

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
Cr125 responds well to the shorty silencer, a v-force reed cage makes a good difference also. The porting from Eric Gorr is a definite winner. The stock pipe is good and don't need to be changed. If you are looking for more on top, then a 38mm carb would be next. Check out Marcusgunby's replies in these posts:
link 1

link 2

link 3

Last edited:

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
I will be able to tell you only when spring comes. The bike is in the garage because right now we have lots of snow and my sled is not even half the fun of my cr but... I can tell you that the 133 kit was crazy powerful on a Eric Gorr 00kx133, that I rode for one afternoon during this fall. That is why I sent my cylinder to Eric to get the same. The bike was so fast that I had to modify my riding style a bit. On my bike in the corners I use to open progressively up to wide open without any problems. On the 133 The bike would wheelie out in the corner if I twist it too much. This is really what I need:eek:

Top Bottom