02 Graphics On a 97, Anyone Done This?

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
My stock graphics on my 97 200 have finally bitten the dust, and I'd like to get some OEM graphics from Factory Effex for a 2002. Has anyone else done this and kept the purple seat,tool pack, and fork boots? Also, whats the best way to order these? Straight from FX, or through the local Kawasaki Dealer? Thanks :)

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I ordered FX 2002 OEM for my KDX and had to send them back. They do NOT look like the OEM graphics presented on FX website. They actually looked horrible, nothing OEM about them! Rep in Cali said that it was no mistake and that the graphic artist did his own thing, not OEM at all! Did I mention that they were not OEM at all?

Disappointing, FX is usually on the ball. Strip your stock graphics off, go with a few select die cuts ala FMF. Simple and clean, now thats the look! :cool:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Anyone else experienced this? What about other years. 2001 maybe?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I have the 2001, and they aren't an exact match, but I like them. I've always used FEX graphics. I have the '99 stock graphics, and they are identical. I also had the FEX stock '96 graphics on my '96. Check N'style, I think they do decent stock graphics, but they don't have them available for every year. Personally, I think the '00 graphics look the best because they are just Black and White.

Top Bottom