03 525 help

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
Ok so recently I just got a 03 525 great cond lots of trick shiny parts but I got a few questions. I thought only the sx came with no e-start and was know by the smaller tank and 4spd tranny.
my bike has the larger tank 6spd tranny no light and NO e-starter... did KTM roll out bikes that where in fact mxc's with no e-start? I got no place for a battery I can add a starter but it dosnt look to have previously had one.... any help would be great if you guys need a vin or something I can post up that as well.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Not trying to run you off but you might try www.ktmtalk.com You should be able to find out everything you ever dreamed of and more over there.

I thought MXC's came with electric start too. I know that a lot of people converted SX's to six speeds. Maybe that's what you have with a bigger tank put on?

sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
maybe someone took the electric start off there mxc, ktm does sell a conversion kit to do that. does it have an 18 inch rear wheel?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…