TMÒÓ

Jan 2, 2002
Goat,
there has been many post about pipes on these forums. As you can see from my Sig. below, I am a little BIAS to the Thunder Alley System. I race here in California and ride a 2-smoke. I am getting blown of the track by the bikes running the Thunder Alley. They have a different sound to them and you can hear them coming. I just usually move out of the way because of the roost I know that I am about to get. Two of our local pro's (David Boothe and Frank Darnley) swear by them. The only bike I have, that I run the pipe on, is my sons XR50. So, I can only tell you what I see and hear.

I would say that 90% of the thumpers here run the Thunder Alley system. They are happy with the low to mid range power it adds to their bike. If you do a search in the forums, you will find many testimonials about the TA system. I will be getting an '03 CRF450 in about 3 weeks. The first thing that goes on the bike is this system.

By the way, I only built their website. I have no other interests in the compony. I only built their website because of all the positive things said about the pipe. I met Bob and could not believe how cool he was. He stands behind his product and will work with you, unlike the "Big Companies." I think customer servise is almost as important as the product you are buying. You can click on the link above to check out the pipe.

socalmxer

Apr 19, 2000
Just purchased a Pro Circuit T-4 slip-on. It gives better throttle response, more bottom(easier for the bike to pull third) and, more mid. Top end seems about the same. Its also moderately louder than stock.

Top Bottom