AZrider

Dec 23, 2002
Hey all,
I was wondering (In your opinion)which company makes the overall best pipes for an 03' YZ250F...FMF, White Bros. Pro Circuit, Yoshimura etc. Any opinions are appreciated -Kyle

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
He is talking about a YZ250F, that is a 4-stroke. From what I have heard the stock pipe (yes, the stock pipe) produces the most power over the biggest spread of RPMs. The only reasons that I can think of to change pipes are; 1. You smashed the stocker. 2. You are looking to change the power to a different RPM area. 3. You are looking for a S/A approved silencer.

osheen

Feb 27, 2000
On a YZ250F almost any aftermarket pipe makes huge gains. I never would have believed it until trying a DRD on my 01 and 02 250Fs. More power all the way through. Night and day difference. I went back to a ring ding 250 but if I had an 03 250F I most certainly would use a DRD pipe.

MXP1MP

Nov 14, 2000
Most recommend pipes are FMF, DRD, and the Yosh. but nobody can agree on which one is best. Lots of people just run the stock setup, but seems like the FMF power bomb is the most common one.

Daz

Jan 8, 2002
From what I have heard Pro Circuit is the way to go but I got a DOMA at a really good price and wow what a diference I almost couldn't control the bike after changing the pipe. Although I got used to it pretty quick any good rider would hey hey

MX250racer

Dec 13, 2001
I have an 03 250f and have put on a dr.d full exaust system.
I have to say that this system rips the gears pull much further than the stock system and the dr.d is not much louder than stock.
I would get this exhaust if I were you.

My second choice would have to be the pro circuit

Top Bottom