hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
Wow I haven't been on here for a while, anyways i wanted to know what others have been jetting these at I am from Minnesota. Also i am pretty good at jetting it can always get better but my last bike was the most tempormental sob but it ran real good. From what Eric said the cylinder is not nicasil it is electrofusion, is that the same as a chrome bore. i also was told the outer race of the bearings in the cases spin? as of right now it is bone stock but eric will have it soon along with some pc exhaust i need to get my handbook back. btw Rich I will officially be on the support soon paid and everything thanks for allowing me to be. Any other pointers on the kx is absoluetly be welcome . Did i forget anything?
Thanks
Ryan

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
The tg specs work well i was thinking i needed to lean it out more but the 35 was a little too much the plug looks good but could clean up more i think now it is just the air screw this stock kawi is fast but real narrow banded. tried the 4th clip pos on the needle but the 3rd is much better. does this look ok? btw thanks for the help.

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
jetting is good now but my plug seems to be dark except the mixture ring looks a little white btw it is a br9ev should I switch to an 8?

hot125mod

Jan 14, 2007
i tried a 400 main it seems to be good but is it safe to try anything smaller. I am using pump fuel that is part of my problem i want to try some of the vp 4.2 i used to use u2 but it is not longer available. the needle and air screw never seem to cooperate my guess is the pump swill. i am real close it is just a little tempermental. thanks again

Ryan

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom