bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
I purchased OEM Yamaha yellow plastic off of e-bay, front and rear fender with the shrouds,the blue is not working with my 06 250F.I have called One Industries to see if they would sell the shroud graphics alone.They only sell the kit,I have looked up and down with no luck. I found this company
http://www.powersportgrafx.com/store.php?prid=134 and gave them a call.On there website they show the retro,but I made a few changes. They are very professional, speaking to you like a company should speak to a customer. If anyone isn't having any luck finding what I was looking for, check them out. Sorry for the plug,but if I am treated right, people are going to hear about it.The picture is just a example,it is not mine.

Last edited:

jkupers

Jun 14, 2006
I don't mean to state the obvious, but have you checked the Yamaha dealership? Reason I ask is that I just recently purchased the anniversary edition 450 but before that was considering the 250f anniversary edition. A dealership in my area said they could make a standard one look exactly like the anniversary edition with factory graphics and even the 50th anniversary edition badge on the rear fender.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
jkupers said:
I don't mean to state the obvious, but have you checked the Yamaha dealership? Reason I ask is that I just recently purchased the anniversary edition 450 but before that was considering the 250f anniversary edition. A dealership in my area said they could make a standard one look exactly like the anniversary edition with factory graphics and even the 50th anniversary edition badge on the rear fender.

I wanted something a little different than oem. I did get the front and rear fender plus the shrouds,factory yamaha oem,for 50.00.

jkupers

Jun 14, 2006
That looks great! I'm with ya on the factory look, yet you had a very classy personal touch added! Very nice job. Should I ask what that cost you? Also, how thick are those graphics? You know how the factory graphics are super thick, how do those compare?

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
jkupers said:
That looks great! I'm with ya on the factory look, yet you had a very classy personal touch added! Very nice job. Should I ask what that cost you? Also, how thick are those graphics? You know how the factory graphics are super thick, how do those compare?

The work on my graphics are top notch,VERY CLEAN,it cost 79.00 for the shroud graphics. You can have up to 3 logs,and any color. They are 14 mil thick,which is plenty,there are other makers that go to 18 and higher but 14 is plenty!!!!
I am more into performance changes,this is the first bike I wanted to change the color right away!!!!!! I usually trash my plastic before I even think about new.

I have a RMZ 450 05,the yellow just looks right,and takes a licking!:cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom