11/4 my b-day and wardy's grand opening!

SirReel

Aug 23, 2001
Well my birthday is the 3rd but that's close enough for me. Who is in? Wardy's new place is having the grand opening (reduced price, prizes, bbq, etc). Should be a good time for all!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Yea Baby,
As soon as my social secratary wakes up, I will check if the day is open. I definitly want to go. I'll post ASAP :cool:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Sounds great, but I don't think the Missus will let me take another trip to IL. . . :( I may have used up all my passes for a bit.
:think
(dream mode)
a business trip yeah, She'll buy that one! A business trip with... Morgan Fairchild yeah. . .that's the ticket!
(dream mode off)
*papakeith walks out to the shed muttering something about "them getting all the tracks" and " it's just not fair" under his breath*

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Sir,
Its a go :) the 4th is good, now if we could get a nice day, that would be even better.

Anybody else want to meet up at Wardy's?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
SirReel

Are you still planning on going on the 4th? I am

The weather is calling for 55 and sunny right now, sounds good

Any one else interested in meeting at Fox Valley Off Road?

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
The hours on sunday are 9-6 according to the web site.
$15 includes free lunch and a bunch more

Wardy posted info in the other thread, No Il , So WI

KXKen, what time are you going?

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
If I go I'll probably be there by 9:30. I've got a couple of fences to jump over to be able to go but I'm hopefull. Can't wait to ride again.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by KXKen
If I go I'll probably be there by 9:30. I've got a couple of fences to jump over to be able to go but I'm hopefull. Can't wait to ride again.

I saw you jump, fences should be no problem!

Now if you had to jump through hoops......:D

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I would LOVE to go... but we have our last points race at Byron on that day. Hopefully if Byron gets done early enough - we can swing by on the way home. Only bad thing is it gets DARK at 5 pm now. I hate this whole "turn the clocks back" thing... yuck! :debil:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
nikki,

its on your way home! we have power installed also so there are lights!!

later

wardy

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
A Great time was had by all:)
KXKen, Rob, Mini127 and I myself rode till exaustion. Well the old guys anyhow.
SirReel, wuz up?

Thanks to Wardy, Patty and crew for a fun day filled with riding, free food , door prizes, riding , more food, you get the Idea.

Walt

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
thanks

appreciate you guys coming out.

one thing to note, i will have a water set up soon. I never thought i would see what i did today. but its workable nuthin i hate more as a rider and now with the park is the dust.

Looks like the food went over well, maybe have to invest in another cooker 2 didn't hold up ran out of food to early.

Jeff Fredette stopped saturday to give the place a look over. I am curious to see what his thoughts are.

thanks again guys

wardy

Top Bottom