crazy_kid

Apr 21, 2007
I'm just getting back into riding again its been like 10yrs since i've rode, i'm 24 now so i'm trying to get back into riding now. I'm just trying to figure out whether to get a 125 or a 250 cuz i have friends that ride some say i should get a 250 and i will be fine and others say i should get a 125 cuz i haven't rode in so long so i don't kill myself. I want a 2 stroke and it will be a suzuki here is a little about me.
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'9 193lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
prolly won't be very aggresive at first till i get used to riding again but once i do i'll prolly be pretty aggresive its just in my nature
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
trails, woods and eventually tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience?
ya but its been so long i'm like a newbie again
5) Do you think you will race ?
maybe its still up in the air right now just mainly want to go ride on the weekends for now
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
ya i'm mechanically inclined, but i don't know much about bike motors but i learn fast
7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
ya 2 stroke either 125 or 250 depending on what you guys think
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
There are several dealers, and they carry all the major brands.
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?
cheapest i can but i really don't want to spend more than $4,000 if possible but will go over that if i have too. i know i'm prolly dreamin
10) Do you live in California?
No
11) Anything else that you think would help form an opinion?
I don't have much riding exp. like i said cuz its been so long i'm a rookie all over again learning how to ride but hopefully it all comes back to me

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom