johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
Can someone tell me where or who can help me find the correct rear rim for a 82 RM250? The one on the bike is cracked. It is a stock rim 2.15 X18. I checked Bike Bandit,ect and most places just go back to 1986. I didn't know if a later model rim had different spoke angles coming out of the rim. Thanks

zoommx

~SPONSOR~
Apr 23, 2001
I bet this dude can help you. He deserves a lot of attention as he helps out our local racing scene despite being many many miles from most of the tracks.

The Dirt Shack
Lee Buchanan , Owner
326 Bamber St. , Mammoth Spring , AR. 72554
1-870-625-0164 phone
Vintage Dirt Bike Restoration
Dirt bike & ATV repair , sales , & service
web site www.thedirtshack.i8.com

johnnymoto

~SPONSOR~
Nov 9, 2000
Thanks -jsantapau- we're going with Buchanan's. We're calling Monday to order the rim. They are probably alittle pricey but you do get what you pay for in quality. Thanks again and thanks to Dirt rider.net for the space. When you may be the only vintage guy in a 200 square mile area it is good to know you can get help anytime here.

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
glad I could help, good luck , and yes there is a lot of great info here,with a lot of very knowledgable(SP?) people willing to help.

I used to have an 82 rm250 a few years ago ,mine was a real rat but I still loved it

Top Bottom