Jacob95

Mar 13, 2015
Hey guys I recently picked up an 87 KDX 200 And it has no pressure at the clutch lever. I pull it and it won't snap back and it stalls immediately if I put it in gear. Even if I lean down and use the clutch lever on the transmission manually it stalls. When I test drove it the other day it worked fine but when I got it home I noticed the lever had no pressure. I had to haul it laying down for a little but I don't see how I could've busted anything hauling it. Also the lever that goes into the transmission popped up today while I was trying to mess with it. What do you guys think it might be? I really don't want to have to tear into the transmission if I don't have to.

Jacob

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
take off the right side cover and see if the clutch basket is notched.
notched%20clutch%20hub.gif

Jacob95

Mar 13, 2015
I thought it might be the clutch basket grooving after I did some research this afternoon so I ordered one on ebay with pretty much no grooving except on one or two tabs. I'm tempted to go ahead and order new clutches and steels while I'm at it and get it replaced while I have it apart. I have a new clutch cable on the way also.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom