dales298

Mostly Useless
~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
A Quick search for Kx 500 turned up 32 pages of thread topics so... fewer questions, more use of the search button.

Dale

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
sorry im not a computer geek like you people if you dont like what i write then dont read it thanks!

Cool, I won't. First tip, get a service manual. Second tip, search the forums and read a bit before posting. Many of your questions will have been covered before.

Good luck?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
liljut816 said:
how can you be to immature to own a 500 lol make no sence you couldent handle my bike boy
PostsTotal Posts: 26 (0.22 posts per day)
Find all posts by liljut816
Find all threads started by liljut816

User Notes: 0 [View]

Birthday:
August 15, 1989
Current Bike(s):
yamaha yz 125 1996
Brand:
none
United_States

Your age "indicates" that you are old enough to have completed high school, however, your lack of sentence structure indicates otherwise. This site has helped 10's of thousands riders with a plethora of problems but has maintained its integrity by avoiding the "chat room/text messaging" shorthand. I'm not trying to "dis you", just giving some friendly advice so that you can get the answers you desire.

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
liljut816 said:
how can you be to immature to own a 500 lol make no sence you couldent handle my bike boy

We would know how to maintain one, which would actually leave us a bike to ride in the future.

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
How can a person be too immature to own a 500?
How can a person be too immature to drink alcohol?
How can a person be too immature to own a firearm?
How can a person be too imature to drive a car? To vote? To use logic?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
plynn41 said:
How can a person be too immature to own a 500?
How can a person be too immature to drink alcohol?
How can a person be too immature to own a firearm?
How can a person be too imature to drive a car? To vote? To use logic?
All these things have the potential to cause others harm. Immature people have a tendency to not think things through or do stupid things to look "cool".

I would be terrified of a drunk teenager with a 500cc dirt bike (or car) and a gun.

And most people under 18 don't know enough about politics to make an edjucated decision on voting.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
liljut816 said:

maybe but most of our posts aren't one big run on sentence posts full of horrid spelling missing comma's periods and other important punctuation that all makes reading it seem like one big loud screech in our ears imagine reading a book and trying to enjoy it if it looked like this....apply normal punctuation.......and it looks like

This!

Maybe, but most of our posts aren't one big run on sentence. Posts full of horrid spelling, missing comma's, missing periods, and other important punctuation. That all makes reading it seem like one big loud screech in our ears!

Just trying to help you with your first problem.

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
liljut816 said:
i dont know what you people are talking about saying that i am writeing like a txt i spell out each word like it should be i mite miss some keys or something wow! sorry im not a computer geek like you people if you dont like what i write then dont read it thanks!

OMG your parents must be proud! :laugh:

Top Bottom