bkaphoto

Sep 16, 2002
Ok, I need new body parts & graphics for my 93 kx250.
Thrashed most of it and the nearest shop is full of idiots!!! I am looking for anything that will fit! (Even freestyle plastic mods)
Does anyone know of any webs that have hard to replace parts for this, or any way modifying other parts to fit?

Weezie

Jul 29, 2000
I've got a complete set of plastic from my '92 KX 250. I believe 92/93 use about 95% of the same parts, except for the power valve assembly. I replaced my plastic last year with UFO. The plastic I have is in really good shape. I think the rear fender is the only piece with a crack in it. I didn't like any of the graphic available, there was oem, and the apex kit from Ceet. I pretty much left mine naked. Check my signature for a pic. Let me know if your interested in the plastic and we'll work something out. :thumb:

bkaphoto

Sep 16, 2002
Thanks weezie,
I'll keep that in mind. I might just go naked also! I did buy new UFO rear fender, and side panels in May. I just want to replace seat cover and radiator shrouds.
:yeehaw: I figure a good looking bike might make up for lack of riding skills...in which I need a REALLY pretty bike!!!

Top Bottom