unclefista240

Apr 23, 2007
im confused. in the free tuning tips atforward motiond site,it says, to block off the left side exhaust vent hose with a bolt threaded into the cylinder. then it says to install a pcv valve on the right side cyl. trans vent tube. but it says also to install the pcv valve on the left side vent hose(which would be the exhaust valve hose. im confused. can a vent hose be installed on both (one for each hose) or has anyone tried this? also are his jetting tips to be used with the other mods he recommends like the porting, or could i use these tips on a stock bike with a FMF fatty and silencer. same for the recommendatin about the plug, should this be used for stock bikes or can i use the plug and his jetting with my pipe. i would like to get my pipe dents removed first then start tuning it. its starting to get a small crack by the lower front mounting bracket from bieng bolted directly to the frame. im a bit concerned because before i had the manual i wrote down the jet sizes as 3.8 for the needle? 48 for the slow jet and 168 for the main. before i get too carried away ill do a plug check and get the pipe fixed. thanks for any input

Top Bottom