1996 honda cr aesthetic upgrade help!!!!

mikee5

Feb 17, 2004
Guys I need all the help i can get. I just bought a cr 250 1996 model a pre-delta box honda. The engine is running well but lot of bruises in plastic parts and seat cover. Is it possible to buy latest team graphics and seat covers to make it look like new ? I know that it won't fit 100% but can it be modified so that it will fit? How abput the sticker sets can I modifiy it to fir the 1996 plastics? Any suggestions and tips how to make my 1996 cr 250 to look new and updated wil be highly appreciated. Thank you very much!!!
Are there websites that solely dedicated to the evolution of cr 250 just like the website of KDX?

NO HAND

~SPONSOR~
Jun 21, 2000
The 96 cr250 has radically different plastics and esthetic than the 97. No mather what year, it is most often better looking to buy stock replacement plastics than to jerry-rig something else. The 96cr250 is a great bike, no need to hide it underneath other plastics ;) .

TimberPig

Jan 19, 2006
The fenders might fit, and probably the front numberplate, but the sidepanels, rad shrouds and tank are all very different. As already suggested, just get a fresh set of plastic made for your bike. You can even get other colours from some of the aftermarket companies. Then simply pick a graphics set made for your bike of your chosen styling.

A new set of plastic and graphics that is correct for your bike will look better than newer stuff that is cobbled onto it, and doesn't fit or look right on it.

Top Bottom