smooth528

Apr 5, 2007
rebuilding a 97 yz250.
i take the cyl off for the rebuild then i take the cover off the rite side to disconnect the powervalve/ governor linkage to take cyl off. i take parts off and rebuild top end i get ready to put parts back in powervalve linkage arm and i cant remember in what order they go.seems i have a spring a collar that the spring goes on i think,then two other pieces i think.
can someone help me please? any pics on how all this goes back in so the powervalve will work right please?
thanks...mike

smooth528

Apr 5, 2007
help!!

thanks for the dealer fiche site. i really need a pic or something to show me where the parts all go. one fiche shows the 3 parts on one fiche governor the other part is on the cyl head fiche. can anyone help i need to put this all together asap ,,thanks

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
bitty999 said:
call the local dealer and order a manual it will show u everything

Ding ding ding! Correct answer bitty999. If I had a dollar for every question posted here that could have been avoided by buying a manual, I could buy a manual for everyone that doesn't have one. :boss:

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
I second Rooster's comment.

The first thing I do when I buy a car/ PWC/bike/quad is buy a repair manual to go with it. The manual generally costs about $30 but it is worth every penny of it.

Rod

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom