MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Well after getting my knee injured after 2 rides 2 seasons ago I decided I need to get back into the game. My bike had being sitting and I decided it needed some pep, I sent my cylinder to Eric for porting and my suspension to Jeff at Trak Control Dynamics. I started to talk to Jeff on AIM and right off the bat knew my suspension was in very good hands. Jeff worked with me and figured out what would be best and soon it was sent back, he is someone who REALLY makes customer service his number 1 priority and he REALLY knows what hes doing, his work makes such a world of difference. I then called Eric to see when my cylinder might be back and he mentioned it being bored out and that it should be back from US Chrome soon, I was confused but didnt say anything. I told my dad about it because it was on his credit card until I got paid(I get paid every 2 weeks) Eric said a big bore was written down on the paper :o but he said he would cut me some slack on the price. When my dad got off the phone we both agreed it wouldn’t be right for him to do that because it was my mistake so I called him up and said I wouldn't feel right doing that and he straight up said "no" every time I tried to talk him out of it and he said to go buy some new tires :) Eric is a really awesome guy who I would recommend to anyone wanting work done. Jeff is starting to teach me how to tune my suspension so I can get the most out of it and as he says, his goal is for his customers to be able to fine tune there suspension themselves. These guys are really awesome and now it was time to ride. I put my bike back together and since the track I always go to was close I went to a local race track ive never being to. As soon as I broke it in and started to ride I could feel an amazing difference in power and suspension. I was amazed at my bike but my skill was really off. I started jumping a few jumps and came up short quite a few times, a few times smashing the front wheel right into the front of the landing ramp of some small yet fast doubles and to my amazement the suspension soaked it up and I rode on! I was definitely jumping badly and my cornering sucked. I was in a big sweeper that was really powdery and I low sided, I jumped back on and jumped the jump right in front of me, I was building confidence but slowly. I needed to get my mad skillz back :D After starting to get more use to the bike and loosening up a bit I went over a double set of doubles, I went over the first one front end way too high and overshot the landing, the font end crashed down and I landed right into a pile of tires/dirt clauds to the side of the second double. I knew I was going to crash and just went along for the ride. I flew off and the bike toppled over, I got up and saw my radiator right in the middle of the pile. I knew it was going to be smashed and when I picked it up I saw I was right. I just wheeled it over to the truck and went home. I wasn't happy about it but stuff happens, my day wasn't the best but hey, I got out and rode and that’s all that matter. I will be getting a new radiator and ill be back at it soon! And since I tried to sell the bike before I did the work to it the plastic was BRAND new! That one radiator shroud is toast and on both sides my big white side panels are scuffed bad from my new gaerne boots(which are awesome)Here are some pics

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Moo, thank gawd you don't ride a q-uad - glad to hear you are riding again, stay safe and have fun.

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
How does it work I sent it in, if he can fix it will he send it back COD or something, or do I need to call him and talk about payment over the phone?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom