EnduroDude

Jan 21, 2003
Please take 20 seconds of your time and help fellow OHVers keep forest land OPEN. It may not be in your area but when one gets closed yours may be next.
Go to the address below and Vote NO at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for your support!!!!
www.calaverasenterprise.com

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Done, I think it said, 65.8% no and 33% yes.... with 1.3 % clueless

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Done, Up to 86.4% on NO.

Also, help stop California SB-60. This bill was Vetoed by Gumby (Gray Davis) last year and now that his time is at end, he's doing everything in his power to Kill California. That's right Gumby wants to give driver licenses to Illegal Immigrants. Heck why don't we just let everybody in, give them a CA license and then they can move freely throughout the nation and do whatever they want. No need for National Security anymore, thanks to California. Boy leave it to our state to screw the nation. You can't balme the rest of U.S. for wanting to disown CA. And if you don't believe me just go back to the South, North or the East; we are view as a bunch of kooks.
So when and if SB60 gets on the vote, Vote it out. Thanks to the registered CA voters and remember help wash the Gray (Davis) right out of the state this October.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Dingoe, you can blame me and people like me for Davis, I have not voted in my life; However, I am registered now and that knucklehead is history and all his little groonies.

I have been fighting for my/our right to ride without one of the biggest weapons, now I'm locked and loaded.

I'm truely sorry and I'm ready to get blasted

dingoe

Feb 13, 2003
Way to go Jpivey, Lets just hope that our future is bright with the changing of the guard and we can keep on keeping the "rubber Side Down"

Top Bottom