2002 Pro Challenge

los36

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
This year's Pro Challenge was awesome.
KW, Robbie Reynard, Josh Demuth, Tommy Hoffmaster, James Marshall, Phil Lawrence....

I don't have official results, but this is what happened.

250s: Kevin Windham wins the first moto followed by Josh Demuth and Robbie Reynard. Second moto, Reynard catches Windam with 5 minutes left in the race, Demuth falls early and finishes near 10th. Windham takes the overall, Renard gets second.

Windham and Robbie were awesome to watch. Sooo smooth! Robbie ran 125's and 250, while Windham only rode the 250 class. He's still got a long way to go to get into shape. The motos were 20 minutes long and he was clearly tired at the end of the second moto. Robbie looked like he could have kept on going.

125: I'm not real sure what happend in the 125 class. I think that Demuth and Robbie split motos. I was working on my bike during the 2nd 125 moto. Demuth looked good and Robbie was super fast.

Chuck Carothers again won the freestyle comp, throwing sick tricks and just barely getting back on his bike a fraction of a second before it hit the landing. All of his friends were busting awesome tricks, too!

I used to ride with Chuck when we were teens and hung out with him a little while this weekend. Windham was talking about buying two of his freestly ramps :think:. I left on Sunday before any deal was made. I'll call him later today and let you know if Kevin bought them.

All of the amature classes had 40 riders. 3 classes had to run qualifiers. There was ALOT of awesome racing! :aj: I didn't do so hot, but I had alot of fun. If you live within 500 miles, this is a must do event next year. It just keeps getting bigger!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…