2004 Intermot Motorcycle Show pictures

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I just got finished putting up Eric's pictures from his trip to Germany for the big Intermot Motorcycle Show. This is the place where the big companies first show their cool new stuff. You won't believe the cool stuff from Derbi, Sherco and lots of others.

I didn't want to wait till we had descriptions up for all the pics before posting them, so you'll have to wait for text to go along with the pictures. In the meantime enjoy some cool stuff you won't see in MXA for 10 months, or maybe at all. :nener:

2004 Intermot Motorcycle Show link

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
elf said:
Lots of cute girls! Oh and a few good bike pics too!

YEP, Eric certainly has an eye for a good chassis :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I think someone has a crush on the Spidergirl. :)

Those black bikes from Derbi look cool!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Treejumper said:
I think someone has a crush on the Spidergirl. :)

Those black bikes from Derbi look cool!

Maybe SpiderGirl can be the new Amber :)

It looks like Derbi is really stepping up into the big bike market. Should be really cool to see. :yeehaw:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Hey Rich, Know anything about that Air Tricker? Is that suppose to be a trials bike or a gas powered a BMX freestyler? Looks weird!

Detonator

Jul 7, 2003
Great. My wife just busted me ogling the girls in fishnet stockings on page 6. Thanks, Eric...now I've got dish duty--and it's lasagna night.

BTW, nice bikes!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Treejumper said:
Hey Rich, Know anything about that Air Tricker? Is that suppose to be a trials bike or a gas powered a BMX freestyler? Looks weird!

It's like a City/Hooligan bike designed to do street tricks on, sort of a cross between Trials, BMX, and mass silliness.

Kind of an insane new genre. Yamaha first showed it a few years ago, but if you look closely you'll see an air-cooled version of the Trickster in the pics that Eric said is going to be the production version. He said they were doing sick things on them and they looked like a ton of fun . Makes me want a trails bike more and more :) It's cool to see Yamaha bringing a fun concept bike to production and taking a risk on something new.

Chili said:
I have this strange urge to go buy some UFO gear. ;)

Eric already ordered his. I think he's hoping for a specific delivery person ;)

ScottS

Dec 29, 1999
I want to know more about the Borile - took me long enough to figure out what it was The poster on the wall behind it was for a B500CR and that let me to borile - but no info on the B500 CE

That is really sweet !

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
I'm more excited for the aprilla than I have been for any motorcycle in a long time....I hope it's good. BTW, anyone see the supermoto thumper with the disk brake the size of the rim? Jeez, that thing is a monster!

Eric Gorr

Engine Builder
Jun 29, 1999
Scott S,
The Borile is a company that makes two retro styled motorcycles, one looks like a 440 Victor and the other is a bit more cafe looking. The bikes are expensive at about $8,000

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
The plastic on the Huskywas pretty wild!

Looks liek it was a chick and Motard show! SAWEET

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
The disk looks like its tucked in design would allow for better crash and roost protection as well, but I can imagine that a lot of mud makes its way to the rotor. I can imagine stopping power is at, if not overkill, but I wonder if the system would add some reciprocating mass issues?

Top Bottom