Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I personally don't care for the black frames, but what's the difference when they're covered in mud anyways.. Quite a few nice upgrades.

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
The black is different but it shows of the gold colored fastners alot better.

I was originally told that the 04 bikes are the same as 03's with new graphics and colors. Not!!!

I am wondering if all US models will have Ohlins frt/rear as did last years. Also I am curious as to why they changed the "rake" a half of degree. Our TM turned So Well and was stable at speed.

Nice site too.

Tsin510

Jul 7, 2003
It's a shame for these bikes, that the distributor cannot keep up the parts!!!
My son's 03 TM85 needed parts and it tooks months to get those parts. I had better luck with Husqvarna in getting parts than TM. We always love the European bikes as opposed to the Jap bikes and always tried to stay eurpean. For the 04 we are going with KTM SX85 instead and thats ashame.

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
That is too bad. TM has gone through some growing pains here in the USA. That is no excuse but alot of shortages this year has been an issue. Luckily we had no major problems with parts as our dealer ordered alot of stock with his 03 bikes. I think he has more parts than TM does now LOL. I also heard TM USA closed for a few weeks since the factory in Italy shut down for vacations etc. Close midway through the race season....Lame in my book.

I just ordered a 2004 125E and a 100 so I hope I am not sorry... Our 03 125 has been just awesome. I can fill a post with postive aspects of the quality of these bikes.....

kboy

Oct 7, 2003
I've owned 5 TM mx'ers. And cant say many bad things about them...
Really quality made! And they run really well too.
About the FORK-ANGLE, I think they change it to make the bike more stable in bumpy-fast-corners, I personally feel they was a bit "direct" in such plases.

Top Bottom