katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
duckboy said:
Riding in the deep snow all winter gets them really good at following in each others tracks. I've seen them lay one track with three riders for miles. I noticed, because I'm always the one that has the hardest time staying in the track.

Gotta admit - it's almost always easiest to be the 1st rider in most winter conditions - yesterday wasn't too bad however, following 5 (ya right!) tracks. They can't stay in one line for 30 miles, no way.(LOL)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
No there were 5 of us out there.Hard as it is to believe..lol

I only made it to the gas stop where my back tire went flat. A nice non riding showchicken rider offered me and my bike a ride back to peacock in his truck so I took him up on it to save my rear tire.

Anakedman

Mar 19, 2006
I was riding with yzman and it was one of the best times i have while riding. I mean i was following some body and then boom around a turn out pops a log across the trail. Then i would take a different line around the leader and then pass them. I never have rode with any one that likes to do that it was so fun. I want to keep riding with your buddies yzman. It was a blast.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Nakeddude just let me know next time you are in the area. Ill see what I can do to get out for another ride.

But you know, riding behind you I now know your wakness. We need to get you out to Holton/ Horseshoe trails. Your gonna love it out there. heh heh heh heh......

Top Bottom