XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
biglou said:
In proper aeronautical lingo, that would be 2.0 Ludicrous (two point oh Ludicrous).
She'll also make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Deads.gif

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Rich ,
The 08-09 CRF250 is the same great handling chassis ,as it's been since
its introduction 04..
In 08-09 they went to a 22mm offset triple clamp,
and added the steering damper.
It is really a great handling bike that those changes, just refined a bit,and do work very very well.

The 450 is all new for 09.and diffinantly a step in the right direction for the 450s as far as handling.
To me the 450's all along have just lagged a bit behind in overall feel and handling,,
while great bikes,they just dint quite have the same great feel of the CRF250 when compared back to back.

the 09 450 is certainly the closest so far,,
and Honda even went to a 20mm triple clamp offset
in an effort to get quicker turning responce from the 450.
i do think they are great bikes,,the new 450 chasis is really a complete start over for Honda in that bike, they changed rake ,trail, swingarm pivot bolt location, triple clamp offset ,CG of the bike,,etc etc
but despite the changes ,i'm not convinced that its not still playing slight catch up to the really great all around CRF250 chassis.
the CRF250 chassis, just does everything incredibly well.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Thanks for the explanation AJ. :cool:

But in your usual role as Satan's Cabana Boy , you are making it increasing difficult to avoid buying a CRF250. :whoa:

Last edited:

kdx175

Sep 7, 2004
NICE! I love how there keeping the 500 alive, I think its funny how service honda has the kx500af and how the brag up the fact that it has the powervalve :cool: Sweet vid, I think i may have made a mess in me pants lol

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
kdx175 said:
NICE! I love how there keeping the 500 alive, I think its funny how service honda has the kx500af and how the brag up the fact that it has the powervalve :cool: Sweet vid, I think i may have made a mess in me pants lol

well i try keeping all the bikes alive.. lol
(Service Powersports)

we are actually Sevice Kawasaki as well ;)

(and Suzuki, Yamaha and Polaris..Sea doo, SKi doo..BRP )

:)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
kingbrian said:
whats the weight on that thing? i swear if i had a bike that pretty it wouldnt ever leave the garage.

dry weight - 214 pounds :)

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
Wow! that is really light! I would sure like to ride one.

Top Bottom