Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Not sure. I'd probably end up working for Amy and her Dad (which is almost as good as riding). I'm sure my son will race it as usual. I'll have tons of friends there. Darn it...I may have to come just to see you race. What bike - the 97 CR250? And what # you running on it?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Heck yes the 97. Though I have had arguments over the 480's ability to stop better than the 97, the 14.0 springs that came with it are a no no, or I gain 150 pounds or so! And it just sits too low, the frame or shock links, somethings been altered and I have not found it yet. #693

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The suspension still has not made it to the propane tank. BUT, a test ride last week at Mount Carroll proved its good enough/better than I am! Saturday is still kind of hazy, but Sunday is a no brainer. Who is in?

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
It's Sat. morning and I'm not there yet. One of my boys, and his his buddies, took the 5th wheel and headed down yesterday. I'll meander down tomorrow morning without a bike. Look for for 858, 128, 648, and wmx 28. I'll be with them at some point.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Great weather anyway! A tad dusty eh Bob? I saw you eating some berm clouds. Next time we should set down a meet - could not find you to save my life.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I really need to keep my mouth shut more while riding, thats for sure. And the poop pile, it was steaming still in practice. I would have liked it to have snowed or rained! I was parked across from the mini track start gate, just inside of the pro pits. And next to a cobra dad that REALLY needed his azz handed to him on a platter! Some stuff never changes. I was told there was only a few more racers than last year. It sured seemed there was a ton more people there though!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Redbud 2010

Attachments

• redbud 2010.jpg
    redbud 2010.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 93
  • red 1.jpg
    red 1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 86
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 91

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Both of us raced, just saw this post! We were over it after our first motos. They grouped Women's with School Boy 2..which is 12-16yr olds on 250Fs and out to kill.. 2nd gate drop was 30B/C which is where Phil was. I got taken out right before the ski jump. Some kid on a Honda came flying out of nowhere and slammed into my left side and our bars locked. I went down and he stayed up. I had to get my bike out of the way as the 2nd drop was about to take off. Phil got taken out by a guy in his class in one of the uphill right hand turns. Phil had inside rut and guy sqaures up behind him and slams into his left side taking out both of them.

Only good part was I managed to start my 250F after laying down and being dragged off the track by track worker. Two kicks! I'll tame that beast! Phil ended up with leaking fork seals (which were FINE before the crash) lost his brakes for half a lap and his caliper has gouge marks all through it.

Since we were in the same moto we have zero pics :(

I was loving the 250F for the track though. The mulch pile did stink and I can say that I have ridden whooped out mulch! I didn't think mulch could get whooped out, but it can...

2nd motos sucked with the sun starting to set and the dust. Made it super hard to see.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Tracie, did Phil get any XR75 shots? I thought the monos and twins were kind of boring this year. My son Josh raced it last year :boss: Not enough throttle grabbing!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The Sewells made the xr race interesting? A 61 year old made the podium! Next year. I went camera shopping before the race, and ran out of the store! No discounts? I did have a mystery smashed in pipe, must have been the first race! My daughter in law took some pics, thanks MANDY! The first pic she said I was going too fast, the second is priceless, 3 generations working on that pos, and the 3rd was the 1 time I cut up inside. Those silt berms was awesome! Phil was there? He had to get some pics? I went and checked the womens race, for Nikki, doh!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
The Sewells made the xr race interesting?

Not for me. Although I did hang with their Mom for awhile. I've got to convince my pros to go against her pros. Now we would have a battle. I guess Stanton must be done so it's the kids turn (even though an old fart won this year). (Asking Travis) "How did it feel to be beat by an old guy?"

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
That is why I had the question mark. My daughter and I are not Travis fans at all, what a goon! Shane is cool, and a better racer in my opinion. And Yenerich, he rode the 250f again! He should get a top 10 easy this winter in sx lites east.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Uchytil said:
Tracie, did Phil get any XR75 shots? I thought the monos and twins were kind of boring this year. My son Josh raced it last year :boss: Not enough throttle grabbing!

I think so, we watched all of the XR racing and he had the camera. I will ask him, I am not sure if he has gone through those pics yet. He is working on Senior pics that he has to get done by Fri.

BTW thanks for spelling my name right :cool: I have Family who can't spell it...

Top Bottom