YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
2326... That is how many woops there were at Ceder Creek Sunday Morning. I'm pretty sure of the entire 23+ miles of trail that I was only able to sit down for like maybe 1/2 mile total in 20 ft stretches. It was ugly. But one heck of a workout.

Got there at 7:30am and was on the trail by 7:45am. Did an iron man loop and rode both loops nonstop and was back at the staging area at 9:00am.

There was 1 other person in the lot then. I packed up up and was heading out when I thought "this other person is an early riser as well as me" " I should leave my number for him maybe he will want a morning ridding partner"

About this time he shows up and we strike up a conversation. His name is Mark I believe. Fairly new to the area and just getting back into ridding. We chat for a bit before I have to take off (nature was calling in a big way) I got all the way home, 15 minute drive, and pull in the driveway. I look in the back of my truck and what do I see??? Marks car keys :yikes: He had set his helmet and stuff down in the back of the truck while we were talking and musta dropped his keys.

So I unhook the trailer and head back out to Ceder. He had been telling me that his wife was due today, Pregnant. And he had to keep checking on her while he rode, cell phone. Well I had gotten his number when we talked. So I called his wife and explained who I was and how I knew him and how I came to have his van keys. She got a chuckle outta that and I am sure will never let him live that down :p I explained that I was on my way back and if he called again to let him know. I got to the corner at Twin lake and there he was sitting on his bike (a Kawasaki) with a big smile on his face. :)

So that was my excitment for the day. Never a dull day when on a dirtbike. That is for sure.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom