SCALYZ125

Nov 24, 2005
) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
I am 5 11- 165 lbs

2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
i am in really good shape and pretty strong enough for my size.

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?
the local track to have fun a few times a year. but mostly the desert to mess around as well as the sand dunes in glamis.

4) Do you have any riding experience?
a year and a half a dirt bikes.

5) Do you think you will race ?
no

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
Yes. i will try and do most of the work on my own bike. that important i want a fast and reliable bike.

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
i own a 2 stroke rite now there fun a pretty reliable. but im not shure if i need the extra power of the 450 just to go to ther sand dunes. i would like a to have a bike with a aluminum frame a kinda like a lght bike a can flip around with enough power to hit the sand dunes.

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
i have all of the dealers lolcaly withen a few minutes from my house.

9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike?
3000- 4000 $$

i currently have a 05 yz125. it a great bike for the track and its so fun to whip around and jump in the desert. but i took it once to the sand dunes in glamis but the sand was way to hard on my 125 litlle engine and i dont want to take it back there casue i dont wanter to have my bike over heat or seize. im basicly looking for a bike that fast enough for the sand dunes and light enough to flip around and jump and have fun. im narrownig it down to either a 250 2 stroke or a 450f. i think a 250f still isnt enough for the sand so its either the 250 or the 450f. pleez help me decide.

SCALYZ125

Nov 24, 2005
so rite now i narrowing my search down to an 04-06 Yz250. or 03-06 yz450f or cr450f. if im getting a 250 is gona be a yz. im still debating 250 or 450f.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
For the desert I'd take the bigger cylinder!

Top Bottom