$265 for a good laugh!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
You can purchase your own train horns and install them in your vehicle. :cool:

This is too funny. WARNING, some vulgar language but it's too funny to be unposted. :)
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/943/

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
I'd love to have that setup. Where can you get it?

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
:rotfl:

I gotta get one of them for my street bike. :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
junkjeeps said:
Where can you get it?

Go to the website shown at the bottom of the video clip. www.hornblasters.com :cool: They've got all sorts of set-ups/ prices. They take paypal too. It's VERY tempting. :)

[Note: I know nothing about the company selling the products therefore I can't vouch for them.]

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I've got a similar setup on my SUV from hell. My setup is real train horns and a bigger compressor tank. They are funny in videos but I don't use mine around people unless I warn them or don't like them. My family was in town and knew it was coming (ears plugged) and it still made them freaking jump. My mother said she could feel the ground shake.

Like I said... a great novelty but not something I use in traffic (unless I'm REALLY pissed off). Supposedly, it's a $1900 setup on my truck (it came already installed) and I can't imagine spending that for a novelty. The real benefit for me is an air jack on the back bumper that I can hook a hose into to fill tires or run air tools! :cool:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
What do you need that airjack for Twin? I've seen you blow. You can do the job. :P

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
FYI-those are illegal to use in a lot of states.

Unless you are driving a train.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
thunder33 said:
FYI-those are illegal to use in a lot of states.

Whatever...speeding is illegal in all states too, but I can't resist. :laugh:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Not in my state, denial.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Milk said:
What do you need that airjack for Twin? I've seen you blow. You can do the job. :P

Perhaps.... but I can't compete with you sweet cheeks II! :nod:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Years ago a friend bought a set of train horns from a garage sale, $25.. Never did install them on his 69 Power Wagon, but did hook them up too the compressor in the garage :aj:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…