oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Here in Wisconsin we have a group known as the Steelshoe Fund that raises money to help injured dirt track racers. Part of their fundraising involves an annual 3 hour Ice race which this year was held on January 25, 2009 at Fox Lake Wisconsin. The track was 3.8 miles around and by the end of the day had developed some pretty rough sections. There were 64 teams entered, maximum 3 riders /team, but 2 guys decided to do it alone despite the temperature being below zero at the noon start. Jeff Fredette is always there for it, this year riding on bike number 3 (front plate) altho I am not sure which rider was him on it. In the past Doug Henry was also a regular entry until his injury ended his career.

The quality on the shots goes down quite a bit if you watch the full screen version :(

http://www.vimeo.com/3407955

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool video Dave! Man, my hands get cold just looking at the pics! But I would like to try it sometime. Sweet Azzie video too, lots of good stuff and a nice variety of shots! Those senior series mud photos are crazy!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Excellent work Dave.

Top Bottom