4-stroke help!

Jul 19, 2006
there seems to be so many 2 stroke threads out there all i seem to be reading is :blah:

I'm looking for basic ino on how to become a better rider on my four stroke. any topic is appreciated (wheelies, jumps, cornering, etc.)

:yeehaw:

allballs

May 27, 2006
the best way to become a better rider is riding a lot then once u get comfortable on your bike then start stepping up little by little

dezryder

Feb 23, 2006
A new Idea/Topic: Ride the bike. (End of topic)

You will eventually learn or ...your choice. (you are free to become a wannabee) If not, just practice,practice, practice!.

If you want to be good at something, what else works? You must persevere! You go!

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
see if your local mx tracks offer classes
if they do go take them they will teach you proper body position ,how to attack a corner ,etc,etc
im 35 and just started taking classes and let me you tell they help a lot
and ride as much as you can :ride:

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
i have gone once so far (being in punta gorda makes it hard to get up there) but have raced twice

i think his name was randy that was teaching my class
(he is the big cheese at track)
but a great guy
we worked on corners all day and let me tell you just riding in a circle kicked my old butt
i am trying to get it set up so i can stay at my house for weekends (got electric and water off) so i can go to more classes seeing as closeest track to here is out on indian res
by big lake lol(cant spell name) but i think sand hill mx track and maybee bartow might be same distance and closer than dade city(have to map it out) S.R. 17 is right next to house here
when are classes in bartow?

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
They don't have the class at Bartow anymore, they're fighting noise ordinance problems so they cancelled it. Vince and JB teach at Sunshine on Monday's and Friday's (Friday used to be at Bartow). That should be close to you than Dade City or Bartow though, right across the Sunshine into St. Pete. Also, there's a class at Lakeland on Tuesday nights.

Randy is the owner at Dade City. I've been meaning to get back to that class too. Let me know sometime if you're going to class at Sunshine or to ride at Bartow. The free ride at Dade City is a joke (you're there for 3 hours to get 3-4 5 lap mottos) whereas at Bartow you can ride usually at least 1 15 minute motto every 45-minutes.

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
ok cool will let you know
actually bartow is only 70 miles from here straight up 17 to 60
sunshine is about the same distance :whoa: have to go all the way to exit before howard franklin bridge
i hate living down here :pissed: :yell: no place to ride
and dade city is 130 miles

Jul 19, 2006
I will check on the classes for my area, but I live in CT and there arent many mx tracks near us. Theyre all at least an hour to two away but ill see what i can do.

thanx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…