justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
If memory serves me correctly, there is a workday Saturday the 5th. We will be trimming trail as well preparing for the enduro. Hopefully we'll get the new section cut in that we have wanted to for two years. I'll arrive around 8 am.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Please excuse the interruption from Michigan....

New trail at the 500??&nbsp; Will it be available to ride in October??

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
"IF" (big if) it's done it'll be closed for everyday riding. It'll be in a locked part of the 500 that is not included in the normal trail system. Guy Cooper laid it out. Only a few know where it is. The entrance to this section is not marked. You have to head off through the brush to get to it. It is overgrown now. It has never been really even broken in good. I'm sure that someone will forget to lock the gate ;) and show you where it's at. :thumb:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Thanks for the reminder. I will be there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I have a meeting Saturday.:(&nbsp; Will there be more trail work on Sunday?&nbsp; I can be available for Sunday trail work or riding.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Decisions, decisions....
Don't think I'll be able to make both the work day AND the Indian Nations. As of now, I'll try to make the work day.
Lorin had talked about making the race.... Lorin and Swift on Sunday?
We could put nails on the bottom of some crutches so Jay could pick up litter around the 500... ;)
Butch?
Violet?
Don?

Last edited:

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
i should be out there. Relay for Life is the night before so i won't have slept at all- therefore i propose that i not engage in activity that requires too much mental alertness. maybe be the lunch gofer or something like that.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I can make it Sunday.&nbsp; :cool:&nbsp; Saturday is out. :(

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom