lefty20

Nov 13, 2006
I currently own a rather neglected 1991 rm 80 with very little time on the engine rebuild,as of now it has protech front shocks,excel rims,fmf pipe,fmf header and some other parts,i was wondering what would you suggest to make this bike really fly? my little brother is on my old kx100 with fmf shorty,procircut platnum header,excel rims,new plastics,powercoated frame,wisco pistons,bore kit,and and some other parts and he caught the aftermarket parts bug,i was wondering what i could add on to the rm,i currently have a job and want to make it go faster,not just for him but for my self and so the next time my mom tryes it she wont say "what a fun little bike" even tho she almost flipped it...lol

CRazy250

May 28, 2006
there isnt a whole lot to do besides reeds pipes and some mild porting, i dont think there is any overbore kits and if its somthing like 5 cc's its not worth it.

lefty20

Nov 13, 2006
jason33 said:
poring , bore it out,pipe ,jet it,pro reeds different sprockets,

how meany tooth sprockets? i agree,its too old of a bike to get alot of parts,i was thinking of carbon fiber reeds and im gonna see how much i can bore it,could i put a newer model motor on it? if not,ill get it ported and polished by my freinds dad too

Top Bottom