shum8s

Jan 16, 2003
I have a 1998 Honda CR 250. Which I love. Except for the side panels. They are ugly. My question is, Will a fuel tank, rad shrouds and side panels fit off a 2000-2001? I am going to freshen the bike up with new plastic. And if the fuel tank would work, then I would be on the lookout for one on ****. And of course I am going to buy new plastic anyways.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
This is really keeping you up late huh? How come you don't just look for replacements that are made for a 98?

shum8s

Jan 16, 2003
Its called night shift my man. Someone has to do it. Besides, I like my Thanksgiving dinner for breakfast instead of when Im supposed to. Any way the 97-99 sideplates are real long and ugly while the 00-01 side plates have a more modern look. But the frames look very, very similar. And if it will just bolt on, then I will get the better looking plastic. I was just wondering if anyone has done this. Enough of this, Im going home and going to bed. Happy Thanksgiving.

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
I have tried to put a 2000 radiator shoud on my 97 and it is a no fit. the side panels are not even close to fitting. the best thing that I found was to get black side panels, then get white number backgrounds and then cover up the remaining black plastic with grip tape. then is looks pretty good.

Top Bottom