mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
Actually I bought it mostly modded. I bought some vforce 3 reeds recently and I hope to see a power increase (not that I need it :rotfl: ) . Has been a good bike, very strong and never had any problems yet. Will strip it down before spring/summer to install the reeds and also to repack the muffler etc. We will see when I take it to Wellsville!!! (Crazy place)

Thanks for the Comments Adam ;)

gunr

Sep 26, 2004
ah you likey the red? that was when i bought it. now shes like this. i have found this bike reliable. compared to my yz she has more power. i had to tame it for the woods with a flywheel weight. i am disappointed with the forks some it tends to wash out but i can adjust my riding.

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/770787/

im liking the red better to i think im gonna buy some gold rims

Halfast816

Mar 21, 2005
Let me know if you need any exhausts for it. I have a Bill's pipe and silencer still in the bag. Slightly used FMF pipe and silencer and might have a Pro Circuit too.

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
Yeah ill consider it if the price is right, I dont really need an extra but I may consider buying one.
Thanks Adam

gunr

Sep 26, 2004
damn my pipe is brand new gnarly big rock hit the fatty. spent 200 some bucks now this whata slap in the face. perhaps i need to come round more?

snobdrbutch

Damn Yankees
Sep 22, 2005
i have to clean her up after last weekends ride and get some pics got to much stuff going on right now to get to it but i will put some up in a couple of days or so.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom