JANDL502

Aug 27, 2005
Just Joined And It Is Great To Find A Site Where People That Love To Play In The Dirt Can Meet New Friends And Play In The Dirt Together. I Can't Wait To See Everything On This Website. I Also Can't Wait To Make New Friends. I Live Near Fayetteville Tn. About 35 Miles North Of Huntsville Al. I Also Have A Farm In Northeast Ar. North Of Jonesboro. So If Anyone In These Areas Want To Ride Let Me Know. I Am Married With 2 Children. Me, My Wife, And My 8 Year Old Are Riding. My 3 Year Old Is In Training. We Have A 86 Kdx 200, A 2001 Kx 85, And A 98 Kx 60. I Love To Hear A 2 Stroke Scream And Will Miss Them When They Are Gone. I Have Rode Since I Was 3. My Wife Has Been Riding For About 3 Years. My Girl Has Been For About A Month. She Is Riding A 04 Honda 50 My Wife's Dad Bought For All The Grandkids To Ride At His House. I Was Looking For Parts For My 200 When I Found This Website. We Enjoy Riding With Other People But Don't Know Anyone To Ride With Here.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to our little slice of heaven :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a good size group of folks in the SE US. Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with some of them.

Since dirtbikes are a family affair, y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek. DirtWeek 2005 has begun to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom