A few questions about parts for a 93 KDX 250...

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
I happened to loose one of the radiator plastic guards and i don't want to have to buy it from the dealer if i don't have to. Does anyone know if a different year KX one will fit? I would like to get metal ones but they don't make them for my bike. Also i need a new rim and spoke set but Excel doesn't make one for my bike. Does anyone know if a KX wheel will fit?

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
First off I dont know where you get your info on the wheels. Excel makes and list the wheels for the bike. You have to buy the 18x2.15 or 19x2.15 rim and matching spoke/nipple kit. Any dealer or parts house can get you those items. Then all you have to do is lace and true the wheel on your stock hub. It is the same hub for the 90-91/2(?) kx, but all the 89-02 wheels are interchangeable on the KX/kdx250s.

For the radiator guards, the 90-93 kx250s work. But hte stockers are fairly cheap through the dealer.

kevinkdx

Mar 25, 2001
Thanks for the info. I thought that Excel did but I looked in Dennis Kirk and I swear that they didn't have them but then again I guess I probably overlooked it. Thanks for the info about the Rad guards too.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom