MxKid512

Feb 10, 2001
A very good friend of mine was struck by car while riding his bicycle on Wednesday. He is in the ICU at a local hospital and listed in critical condition with a head injury. Please help me and pray for him to get well. This is all that is on my mind, I cant even go in the garage to look at my bike This kid is only 16 years old so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He is strong so god willing he will pull through :whiner:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
God be with him and his family.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My prayers to him and his family.

DirtRida80cc

Apr 5, 2002
man that's horrible don't worry i believe things happen for a reason. Some times the reason is harder to find than others so don't just think that something bad happen to a good guy think something bad happened to a good guy to make him a great guy or something. He's got my prayers

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
My prayers are with him and his family..

Man these things scare me to death. I worked a local auto mechanics store and the driveway that leads into the steet is very tricky to get out of..Just trust me on this one. Well one day a car pulled out of the driveway didnt see these street bikes coming... BAAM the streetbikes rammed right into the car. That was the scariest thing ever. We got a report back saying they were in stable condition...
I dont know what is was in your friends case but i think people need to whatch out for bikes on the road a little more carefully. It seems as though we dont even exist on the roads sometimes...unbelievable...

As i said before i am sorry to hear about you're friend. Tell him Marcv125 said Get Well Soon.

Top Bottom